Saturday 30 August 2008

Thank you, Flylight

I just want to say a huge thankyou to everyone at
Flylight for a fantastic summer holiday,
and especially I'd like to thank my instructors - Phil, Irwin and Neill for putting in so much time with me and seeing to it that in just a month I made steady progress over 20 hours, despite a record bad month for weather.
Especially I'd like to thank Paul for arranging for Neill to teach at Flylight, as it enabled me to make the most of weekend evenings, making long days like yesterday possible.
Incidentally, I think I left a couple of shirts behind, guys. I will take them home next weekend; see you Sunday. Help yourself to the coffee etc
When I left Sywell today I rode to Sackville and spent a very pleasant afternoon with Neill, his wife, and members of the flying club there. Many thanks, everyone, for your hospitality.

No comments: