Monday 7 July 2008

not a REAL aeroplane!?



Just had a friend round and shared with her my good news about learning to fly this summer, but when I mentioned microlights, she came out with the same line as everyone else about not flying real aeroplanes, then!

Gggggrrrrrrrrr!

What is more real than a flexwing microlight?

That is REAL flying.

.
At Flylight I took a bunch of photos of the Dragonfly. It is an incredible bit of kit. Enjoy these and if you are inspired, get up to Sywell and have a look for yourself. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it in action yet but the films on their site are really exciting.



I have my heart set on having one of these

but I will be learning on one of these....and these are a heck of a lot better than the old things I started learning on the first time round.

.

No comments: